- PDF export is pretty basic, but should do the thing. No options to adjust, fonts are always vectorized.
- Katago should be set up in General setting. GOWrite does not include katago, its configuration or network, so they should be installed separately. Katago should be at least verison 1.8, preferably latest.
- After configuring katago, do test, also in General settings dialog. This can detect multiple issues in katago configuration file leading to poor results.
- Edit menu contains various means to launch katago analysis. Analyse all automates starting of analysis.
- To add analysis for a not-yet analyzed continuation, just do control-left click the empty location. This will compute 1000 iterations of the move, even if it would not be included in search by default. It is also possible to select an area and add analyses relating to whole area.
Mac users: Please look at poll https://gowrite.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1047